Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm a hungry baby!







Sadler has turned into an insatiably hungry little man! Just this past week, he has decided that he wants everything I am eating. It's pretty difficult not to oblige him on almost every occasion, because he 'begs' by holding his mouth open and watching your every bite! Since he doesn't have any teeth, I really don't give him much real food. He does love popsicles, yogurt, and most of his baby food. He still hates bananas, but I am still trying to get him to eat them because my baby book recommends to try foods five times before ruling them out.






Sadler has also discovered his feet! He is so flexible that he is able to pull his foot all the way up to his face and touch his toes with his tongue, which he thinks is hilarious for some reason. Since he is teething, he has been chewing on anything he can get hold of, so this is just as good as anything else I suppose!






Another big step is that Sadler has been sleeping in his crib for almost an entire week now. Previously, he was sleeping in a cradle swing, and he has been sleeping through the night that way since he was about 6 weeks old. I was highly reluctant to move him to his crib, since I didn't want to disturb the fabulous routine we had down of sleeping through the night consistently. It was pretty painless, although he did wake up twice the first night. When he woke up he wasn't crying, he was just talking to himself. I snuck in there to make sure he was okay, and I must admit it was pretty cute although it was almost 2 am! Since then, he has slept through the night and had all his naps in the crib. It is always interesting to see how much he has moved around during the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment